Friday, May 30, 2008

Tastes Good To Me

There's solace in my heart today. I just feel like everything is well. Something is good. I have no idea what yet, but I feel gorgeous. The sun is shining and I think its just for me. Its making me feel good. I asked for Her to stay with me.
Rejuvenation....
For a while, I've been waiting for this. I feel unstoppable. My skin is thick and soft. Anything I want is not only attainable, but may be right around the corner.
I'm not thinking about the bad stuff. All is too well. I'm smiling inside, but not to hold back tears this time.
Its so nice. I don't know where this burst of tranquility is coming from, but I don't feel to inquisitive today. Besides, when I see me benefit, I'm not asking questions. No mistakes, no coincidences, or accidents. I know just how exact the universe is.

No comments: