Thursday, October 1, 2009

Maybe

something I can say I really feel...a real dedication


I've been thinking of the possibilities
About the "what if's"
These thoughts....
Awaken dormant thirsts
Exciting my taste buds...leaving them in awe of something new.
This is refreshing...even in its obscurity.
They tickle me in my downtime
Revoking my woe's iniquities.
I am thinking of you....
Entertaining beautiful scenarios without shape
Pressing my face against the imprint left in my mind, feeling closer to you
Escaping vulnerability, standing firmer in this feeling...this....awareness.
More than a crush...a prospect.
I am thinking of you.....
Smiling a smile I thought I lost
It has been aroused by the citings of a face I may never see.
I am wondering things I shouldn't.
I am wondering if you're doing the same.


3 comments:

Organized Noise said...

I wish I was better with the English language. I have had people come into my life and make me feel the way you just expressed in this poem. I like this . . . then again, you haven't let me down yet.

Still waiting for you to put the book out. You need to stop playing. ;-)

Green said...

Thank u...ur opinion means a lot...especially on this one...wink

Muze said...

dooooope.